Dj Sheepwolf Mixer Dj Sheepwolf Mixer

Fun!

Cool. Well done man, I liked all the loops, they all worked really well together and all synched up really nice too.

Pico's Gang Killer Pico's Gang Killer

Fun

Just wanted to see how you used my music. Nice job.

demoninabottle responds:

tight

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Pretty cool idea

Something new. Cool. Does some things real pumpkins can't. :-D

Roadkill!!!!! Roadkill!!!!!

Pretty decent

Not too bad. Like you said, the glitches and all, but really wasn't so bad. The game was pretty decent, but nothing really new.

enter the matrix in style enter the matrix in style

Didn't deserve turd of the week

It was kinda fun to play, but quite buggy with bad drawings. Looking forward to your next flashes, you will get better. Try to hook up with a good artist. :)

How 1337 are you!? How 1337 are you!?

37/42

I am so 1337!

a bitter pill a bitter pill

Terrific

Fun, artistic and well made. Reminds me of Kuru-Kuru-Kururin. Maybe add some more levels and make it easier to control and add some sound effects and you've get yourself a 10. Solid work.

Drawing Hands for Dummies Drawing Hands for Dummies

Very good

I'm sure a lot of folks will be very thankful for this series. I'm especially thankful for the walk cycle series.

Tutorials=good.

un-mediocre responds:

Thanks :) If you'd like me to make any certain tutorial, just send me an e-mail at uhh_nonsense@hotmail.com

Celebrity Hitman - Engine Celebrity Hitman - Engine

Not a bad start

Can't wait for full version either. I don't think I've seen anything like this in flash, which is why I like it, but I think you need to add a lot mnore to it to make it fun. As it is, it's kinda dull after the novelty wears off.

Perhaps add in celebrities, but instead of having galss plates have little animations. For example, you could have Richard Simmons dancing, Sonic running at hyper speed, Osama hiding, etc. And then make it so that each gets a different point value. Maybe Osama might be harder to hit and is hiding so he gets more points- and some characters like Sonic subtract points. Also, maybe some of the characters attack you and after you reach so many points you move onto the next level.level. Just a few ideas. There are places to go with this.
-Oz

Gorlog 2002 Gorlog 2002

Not bad

I haven't seen many shooters like this in flash, either. I never really liked games like this, because they tend to, towards the ends get really hard and you have to play them a million times to memorize how to move your ship. But I can tell you spent a lot of time on this. It's not your fault, but I keep dying because sometimes it doesn't recognize when I press the arrows. :(