Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Nice animation!

Well done!

Goobers - Blueprint Goobers - Blueprint

Good job

I like the style and sound effects, the detailed close up, variation and character in this animation.

Bunnie Swordman Bunnie Swordman

Nice animation

Short

On The Moon (episode 14) On The Moon (episode 14)

Beautiful animation

Man I wish I could animate like this. It was really beautiful, very solid stuff.
I only wish it were done in the service of a story with some real substance.

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Good Job

Though I'm not a huge fan of stuff like this I have to admit you did a really nice job. Keep it up.

Xionico responds:

a not so fan of the madness series liking mine? that says a lot XD, thanks!

Material Material

Whee

I noticed you used my cheesy audio Thanks. This was a fun animation, thats some pretty good fbf- I know how hard it is.

trekopep responds:

It isn't THAT cheesy. Don't be too hard on yourself. ^^ I'm glad you liked this. Yeah, fbf does take quite a while to do, which is why I usually just draw a black blob thing moving around the screen. But nonetheless, I think this turned out pretty good, and I got a bunch of positive feedback. Thanks for the review! :)

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

Sick and perverse

You have a good sense of animation and timing, but this story almost had me puking it was so perverse and misogynistic. I am sorry I didn't notice the adult rating before I saw the movie as it would have saved me seeing this sick(not in a good way) animation.

DADIVA DADIVA

Beautiful animation

I enjoyed it. Makes me remember how much I suck =P.

Bamboo Bamboo

Good animation

Wow, you've got some great animation skills, makes me jealous. =P. Really good animation with a simple silly story(though a bit crude, heheh). I didn't care too much for the backgrounds as much, but liked the characyer anis.

Lovejoy responds:

Thanks for the comments.

headache inducer headache inducer

Good animation, creative, but very muddled

Like flash on coffee, very unfocused. I kind of have this trouble myself, I sometimes have a hard time focusing, especially on big projects, writing, etc, and things tend to get muddled.

Maybe it would help to have someone to write with or help orgainize your thoughts.

dekuscrub responds:

Put it this way. I usually do put plot in things, and I also sometimes write with other people. With this one I deliberately went crazy.